Not simply content to be offering triple miles on their three Shuttle service routes, Delta has launched a new round of bonus miles promotions. Similar to the Shuttle promo these bonus miles are both regular reward miles AND Medallion Qualifying Miles, helping folks reach elite status more quickly. The promotion is somewhat limited – there are four cities involved right now – but the numbers are pretty good.
Here’s the earnings breakdown:
- Fly Round Trip to Atlanta, Cincinnati, Detroit, Memphis, Minneapolis, New York/JFK, Salt Lake City
- Earn Double MQMS, Plus: 5,000 bonus miles
- All other cities in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean
- Earn Double MQMS, Plus: 10,000 bonus miles
- All international cities in Economy Class
- Earn Double MQMS, Plus: 25,000 bonus miles
- All international cities in BusinessElite®
- Earn Double MQMS, Plus: 50,000 bonus miles
The program is valid through the end of the year and registration is required by November 30, 2010. There is no limit on the number of times one can earn these bonus miles so for folks living in these cities it looks like the Delta SkyMiles program just became a LOT more attractive.
Of course, you’ll need all those bonus miles to try to get a reward redeemed, but at least they’re making it possible.
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.