This one isn’t quite as awesome as the Kulula Air livery that was making the rounds on the internet last week, but the latest special livery from AirTran is pretty sweet. The carrier has partnered with McKee Foods to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the bakery’s best known brand, Little Debbie Snacks. I have a special place in my heart for those little bundles of excessively sweet and gooey goodness as I pretty much grew up on them so I’m sure that skews my view of the livery a bit. I’m OK with that.
Oh, the airline is running some contests and whatnot associated with the plane, too. Whatever. If they aren’t serving Fudge Rounds or Oatmeal Cream Pies or Star Crunch on board it shouldn’t really count.
- My new favorite airline livery, at least for today
- New livery and seats at Continental
- Continental’s 757 in Star Alliance livery unveiled
- jetBlue unveils new plane livery
- Celebrating Continental’s 75th Birthday
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.