Although quite tempting, we ended up not chartering the helicopter while we were in Panama City this past weekend. But that didn’t stop me from grabbing a few shots from above on approach while returning from Mexico City. The weather was somewhat ridiculously hazy but in many ways that just added to the beauty of the views.
|Looking down on the Amador Causeway and the southern entrance to the Panama Canal just before landing at Tocumen airport|
|Casco Antico in the foreground and the rest of Panama City behind, just before turning onto final approach to Tocumen airport|
Seeing a city on final approach or during takeoff is still one of my favorite views.
- Panama City is still amazing
- Exploring the Casco Viejo of Panama City
- Just another day working on the Panama Canal
- Cycling into the Pacific Ocean on the Amador Causeway
- All the ceviche you can handle, and other good meals in Panama
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.