An irrational amount of discussion about connecting flights takes over this episode. But, in our defense, one of you asked about it.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- A trip through the new terminal at DCA
- American and GOL are getting closer in South America
- Stockholm grabs some interesting new routes from Eurowings and Finnair
- US entry rules are changing, and airlines responded quickly
- Northern Pacific (who!?!) bought some planes
- A listener question about gate assignments and connecting flights
- FlyBe is hiring pilots again
- The AA/B6 alliance in Boston/NYC faces challenges from the US DOJ
- Executive club status extension and benefits changes
- Bilt’s credit card adds bonus categories
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.