Airlines raked in revenue in Q2, but not all of them reported a profit. And that raises a lot of bigger picture questions.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- This week in Europe’s aero mess
- Airbus terminates remaining Qatari A350 orders
- New proposed DOT rules on refunds for schedule changes
- The Italian government wants better bids for a stake in ITA
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- New AA Lounge design (DCA first)
- Swiss to wet lease Air Baltic A220s
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.