Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Italian govt picks an ITA suitorITA
- Aeroflot signs for 300+ Russian aircraft by the end of the decade
- IATA kicks Newark out of NYC, but not entirely
- Southwest’s Companion Pass promotion
- NFTicket from Air Europa and revenue management
- Alaska Airlines‘ new digital bag tag plans
- JFK new T1 groundbreaking
- Satcoms on cell phones
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Boom is even further from an engine
- United adds more eVTOL
- Matternet FAA cert
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.