Maybe we’re supposed to say something in advance when the publishing schedule changes. Oopsie.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- A boxcutter incident
- LHR security shitshow
- United now gives status credit for reward flights
- Star Alliance/HSBC Credit Card is now live
- Basketball uniforms can have an aviation angle, too
- A380s coming and going
- Air Show China
- Initial slot allocations for Summer 2023 – JetBlue at Heathrow and lots more
- Man in limbo for years in Paris airport has died — in his airport
- The value of J class and airlines generally sucking
- Flyr’s funding flop
- Canada-India expanded bilateral
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Korean putting beds up front on the A321neo fleet
- Canada Jetlines continues its strange expansion plans
- British Airways and Uber partnership
- Dulles finally gets its train, while Fort Lauderdale loses out
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.