New wing designs, and new engines hanging from them, could change the way we fly. Or at least make it more efficient.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- CommuteAir pwned
- DCA is a connecting airport now
- Croatia Airlines takes the A220
- Lufthansa Group formally asks to be allowed to negotiate for ITA (and is the only bidder)
- New Boeing/NASA demonstrator of single-aisle design with a funky wing
- A4A wants waiver extended on slots at HND and China
- Southwest strike authorization vote & “gratitude pay” for pilots
- Delta AIP becomes a TA
- Ethiopian to add Atlanta service via Dublin
- Delta LAX-AKL, ATL-NCE, JFK-CDG 3x
- Envoy exiting E45 ops for American Eagle.
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- ZeroAvia flew a hydrogen plane for 10 minutes
- AA106 pilots say they didn’t know how seriously they screwed up until landing in London.
- Avelo v Breeze revisited
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.