Over the years I have put together a few fun browser extensions to help make it easier to do things like search for award seats or track fare construction details. Most are focused on United Airlines and their Star Alliance partners. I’ve also generally don’t a very bad job of maintaining a guide to them or providing links to them. Hopefully this helps a bit.
For more information about what each of the scripts does, check out:
ANA Partner Search Link
United.com Expert Mode (fare buckets)
- United ExpertMode+ gets new features
- More updates to the United ExpertMode+ Extension
- Bringing United Expert Mode+ to the Beta Site
- The new united.com primer: How to find upgrade inventory
- Continental Expert Mode, now on steroids
United Receipt Parser (Useful for PQDs)
Searching for upgradeable fares on United.com
- Finding GPU-eligible fares on the new United website (2015)
- The new united.com primer: How to find SWUable fares
Integrating Aircraft Registration Lookup into FlightMemory
Integrating Aircraft Registration Lookup into Flight Diary
If you are a user of the Google Chrome browser then your only chance to get them loaded these days is via the Chrome Store. Click the image below to take you to the page which should have all the extensions available to be easily installed in your browser. And if you want to be awesome and leave a review/rating for the extensions that would be swell, though I’m not so sure it actually matters all that much.
Firefox / GreaseMonkey
If you’re a Firefox user with GreaseMonkey installed the Chrome store isn’t quite as useful. Instead I have a copy of the scripts available via these links:
- ANA Star Link
- UA Expert Mode+
- UA Fare Construction Details
- UA GPU-able Search
- Aircraft Lookup in FlightMemory
- Aircraft Lookup in Flight Diary
I don’t know of any scripting/extension languages for other browsers. If you’ve got one let me know and maybe I’ll figure out how to make that work.
Comments are closed.