With the last potential road block in the United Airlines/Continental merger – the lawsuit filed by a group of customers in San Francisco – successfully killed by the airlines’ lawyers, the finality of the transaction is merely days away. Of course the new carrier needs something pretty to show off for the press at the event. In this case it looks like a 737 will fill that need.
Sure, the picture is small but it is pretty clear that this is the real thing. Look for it to show up out in the wild on Friday.
Thanks to Scott for sharing this one!
- Continental/United merger approved by DoJ
- Southwest shows AirTran some LUV – $1.4Bn buyout announced
- Continental and United announce reciprocity – aka The other shoe drops
- Thus ends the Continental brand
- New United to fly as Continental after all
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.