Want a free ride in JetBlue‘s new Mint business class transcon service? Yeah…me, too. Here’s one chance to do it for free (plus tax, naturally):
The company is giving away two round-trip tickets in the Mint cabin to one lucky winner. The T&Cs are pretty standard stuff; nothing too surprising nor limiting in there, though the part where they note that the winner is on their own for Even More Space seat fees is a fun one (I’m sure it is just boiler-plate stuff, but still entertaining).
The contest is open until June 26th and you can only enter once. May as well get it done now.
And if you want to read about what the Mint product is like check out my review from the inaugural Mint flight last week.
- In-flight: The JetBlue Mint experience
- JetBlue Mint introduced to the premium transcon market
- Some airplane seats which I cannot wait to fly
- JetBlue’s Suite Seats, and how they compete in the transcon premium market
- Comparing the players in the “Transcon Wars”
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.