A fire in Atlanta caused more than a thousand flights to be canceled over the weekend. That’s all sorts of bad news.
Also in this week’s episode:
- Transatlantic domestic flights are about to become a real thing and we are way too excited about that
- The A310 retirement for Azores Air/SATA is coming too soon
- Someone thinks peak season in Las Vegas is the summer; will Brazilians notice
- United is headed to Tahiti, along with some other new airlines; that’s a lot of lift for a small cluster of islands
- Delta’s new A321neo order is about more than just planes
- Norwegian is expanding and shifting and generally doing its thing
- Eurowings has a new business class product with flat beds; the LCC TATL market is heating up
- And lots more…
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.