AIX is the place to be for a look at what the future of air travel will be. This year’s show included bunk beds (even in economy!) plus a self-service cookie warmer. And lots of other things way more likely to fly at some point.
- The Peltier effect and how it makes heating and cooling on board all sorts of awesome
- Making power more accessible at the seat, whether USB-C, wireless or just a lighter, cheaper traditional system
- Carbon fiber composites in aircraft structures
- Possibly the best seating cushion material ever made
And, as always, plenty more…
More from AIX 2018
- Google’s "inflight internet play" brings questions, not answers
- Bunk beds on board: The new plan to make economy class travel comfortable
- Qantas to "flex" A380 cabin
- DLD 189: A bunk bed bonanza at AIX 2018
- Revenge of the Skyrider
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.