Missing out on the old Heathrow Terminal 1 experience? Perhaps you’ve been in the market for an automated boarding gate to limit visitors to your home. Or a full baggage claim system to run in your basement. You’re in luck! Pretty much the entire contents of London Heathrow’s Terminal 1 is being auctioned off two weeks hence. Seriously, everything is for sale.
Among the items listed by the auction company:
- (110+) Airport check-in desks, scales and baggage systems (Logan/ Vanderlande)
- (11) Luggage Reclaim Carousels
- (5) Complete Airbridges (In storage)
- Gate Desk Systems
- L3 ProVision ATD body scanners
- Smiths metal detector gates
- Smiths 400 & 500DT IONSCANS
- Heathrow Memorabilia
- (100+) Display Screens
- Advertisement display systems
- Airport Signage, throughout
- Airport Artwork, throughout
- Business Lounges
- (4,000+) Airport Seats
- (2,000+) Security cameras
- Immigration Areas
- Security monitor control rooms
There truly is something for everyone.
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.