Will Star Alliance soon see a new top status tier? The idea was floated during the group’s briefing at this week’s IATA Annual General Meeting in Sydney.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Rolls-Royce Issues Continue to Grow – Hoping to have a fix by 2019
- TAP/Air New Zealand/Norwegian/LAN/BA/SATA (leasing planes from Qatar)
- Air France leasing Air Belgium A343
- PIT-PVG from China Eastern – subsidized by PIT airport authority
- EWR-SIN restart
- ORD people mover outage
- Bombardier – not delivering trains to NYC (disallowed from bidding on next round)
- Brussels Airlines canceling flights due to a lack of spare parts
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.