Hi there! It looks like you’re trying to record a milestone podcast. Would you like some help with that? Maybe we should’ve answered yes on that one. We’re joined by Ed Pizza from Miles To Go this week to celebrate our 200th episode with the usual fun and inanity. C’mon in!
Things started off a little rough but once we got going there were a few interesting topics this week, including:
- Potential Amtrak cuts
- The Iberia 90K Avios promo
- China fighting with airlines around the globe over the naming of Taiwan
- Can TAP build a successful layover program in Lisbon?
- Catering challenges at Incheon
- And, because it is Ed, some quality donut talk