Lots of 737 shop talk in this episode, recorded on Sunday evening after the ET302 crash outside Addis Ababa. Our condolences to all those affected by the tragedy.
Plus, we’re joined by Jerry who heard us ask if any listeners want to join for a chat and he signed up. You can, too!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- AirBnB bought HotelTonight and Seth thinks that might be a good thing (though the $400mm price tag is stupid high)
- A first officer for South African Airways forged his license more than 20 years ago and flew for the carrier anyways
- American is switching up some benefits on its Barclays Aviator card
- A brand new Vietnam Airlines A321neo had an engine failure on the delivery flight from Toulouse
- United is getting an updated livery and branding with more colors
- Lots of other rumors, anecdotes and digressions, as always
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.