When an airline says it is concerned about passenger safety and then increases the number of seats sold that can be hard to reconcile. But at least they’re leaving it members of their cabin crew to keep posting anti-mask FUD on social media, right??
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- JetBlue launched cash & points redemption options and they don’t completely suck
- Should the TSA (or another federal agency) be checking passenger temperatures? The US carriers would certainly prefer that to doing it themselves.
- Air Canada is fighting back against some of the DOT complaints about refunds and it could mean major changes to the way foreign carriers are treated under US rules
- Three Chinese airlines are new owners of the ARJ21 regional jet
- Pakistan had a lot of “pilots” that were very much not properly licensed and that’s scary
- US visitors will be blocked from visiting much of Europe, and the US Travel (inbound tourism agency) response was shitty
- Don’t try to claim hairspray as a medically necessary aerosol when you get busted by the TSA trying to smuggle it on to a flight
For our Patreon subscribers we have conus content, including:
- LIAT is on the brink of liquidation
- Alaska Airlines is bringing its E175s into Alaska, a response to shifting demand profiles
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.