If you can get a a topical expert to chat that’s always a good thing. Even better if they’re a little cranky. And so we reached out to Brett Snyder of Cranky Flier for some insight on the news of the day. And we got more than we bargained for.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Among the topics in this episode:
- Turns out the Biden/Harris campaign has planes after all; it was suggested a couple weeks ago there wouldn’t be one
- JetBlue’s new routes, including some VERY interesting west coast plays that have Brett in arms
- Corporate travel (or the lack thereof) headed out of summer
- EASA completed MAX test flights
- Skytrax Covid awards for airports; buy your stars now!
- Oneworld commits to carbon-neutral flights by 2050
- US dropping inbound screening but that’s ok because it never was really done right
- First flight of Flying V plane from KLM and TU Delft (from a couple weeks ago)
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.