Should you subscribe to an airline’s recurring payment offerings? Probably not. But we’re going to talk about it a bit.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Alaska Airlines subscriptions
- Which is bigger long-haul route news, Delta to Cape Town or the new British Airways daytime flight from Newark to London. Or one of Delta’s new Hawaii trips?
- Breeze adds a Hartford base (and Seth was on a couple Breeze inaugurals this week), while Avelo expands beyond Florida at New Haven
- A380 Auction by Airbus
- United now charges a premium on at least some o/w awards
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Cathay cuts continue – only 3 flights to LHR, 4 to SYD and none to NYC in March 2022, compared to 100ish pre-pandemic
- American Airlines makes further long-haul cuts thanks to 787 delivery delays
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.