Catching up on some reader mail, and also on big changes coming in airports served, meals on board, and vaguely boring partnerships.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Tailwind’s DC switcheroo
- United/Emirates deal is just as boring as we expected, but at least it includes flyDubai
- American Airlines closing SFO flight attendant base
- Boeing looks to sell Chinese 737MAXen as white tails
- Delta meals upgrades
- More Boom engine mess
- Heart’s electric hybrid shift
- A WaPo reporter repeated the infamous Ferris Bueller day
- ZipAir launching NRT-SJC in December; ANA bringing it back in March
- Horizon pilots contract approved
- Old Doha Airport is back for a bit
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Schiphol still a mess, and the CEO resigned
- French ATC strikes, and a Ryanair flight to the wrong country as a result
- London capacity caps to extend through the winter
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.