Hydrogen is flying, at least on one engine. And that’s way better for emissions awareness than some of the other stuff we’ve seen lately.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- New Lufthansa Allegris premium cabins (Swiss doing similar, too)
- Lufthansa Group adding A350-1000 (10), plus five more -900s and seven 787-9
- Luxair and Greater Bay ink Boeing deals
- Norse expansion to the USA from London
- Delta pilots approved their contract
- Porter plans to build a new terminal across the river in Montreal
- Korean/Asiana merger approved by the UK, with slots ceded to Virgin Atlantic
- Universal Hydrogen goes flying
- Freetown, Sierra Leone’s new international terminal
- Lawsuit over Schiphol slot cuts (DL/KL vs govt)
- Listener question on rental car fees
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- CSA has only one route left
- Vistara brand being dropped by Air India
- Airline greenwashing and “raising awareness“
- Bavarian Airlines was a fraud dreamt up by a 15 year old
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.