Today has me up to 18 flights in to my All You Can Jet adventures and my first repeat flight attendant experience. Sure, there was the mother-daughter pair last Thursday but that was mostly the same trip with a stop in the middle so I’m not sure it really counts. In this case I was boarding the plane I noticed the name tag of the woman in the galley and i immediately knew it was a repeat: the name Agda is not particularly common as best as I can tell.
Of course I then had to remember when I was actually on the same plane with her previously. That took rather longer than just remembering the name. Turns out we shared a ride from Long Beach to Sacramento last Wednesday. She double-checked her calendar and confirmed that she did work that trip.
I’m not entirely sure why I find this at all interesting but, well, I do. Go figure.
- AYCJ Day 13: I really should not have flown to San Jose
- AYCJ Day 10: Flying as a family business
- AYCJ Day 10: Sunrise over JFK
- AYCJ Day 9: Capitol City, California
- AYCJ Day 8: Deja Vu all over again
- AYCJ Day 7: A Los Angeles Airport Trifecta
- Passing through Sarasota, Florida
- AYCJ Day 6: “Oh, I just thought you were crazy.”
- AYCJ Day 4: A surprise trip to Florida
- Day 1 AYCJ adventures: JFK & a quick turn
- Another crazy AYCJ week itinerary
- All You Can Jet 2010
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.