JetBlue’s TrueBlue program has added two new partners this week, Avis and Budget. The rental car programs join Hertz as TrueBlue partners. The earning rates are not tremendous – one point per dollar spent – but still a decent way to accrue a few extra points here or there. Also, the company is offering triple points for rentals through March 31, 2011.
Definitely not the greatest earning option for car rentals – even the new Rapid Rewards program from Southwest has much more generous earning on car rentals – but it is nice to see the partner portfolio of TrueBlue growing. That has been a shortcoming of the program since its launch and they are now fleshing it out a bit.
- Comparing Southwest’s Rapid Rewards 2 and JetBlue’s TrueBlue programs
- Southwest launches new Rapid Rewards program
- JetBlue & American Airlines announce earning reciprocity
- JetBlue adds TrueBlue earning to Getaways packages
- JetBlue adds online mall for mileage earning
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.
Comments are closed.