Why did one of our hosts find himself in trouble in the AvGeek paradise of St. Martin and St. Barth’s? Because sometimes Seth is stupid.
Also on this episode:
- Emirates will soon run the longest flight in the world, from Dubai to Panama
- United is changing the rules for lounge admission
- Delta is being sued for creating shame in its passengers, a condition we’re not really sure could exist
- Porter Air is the latest program to go revenue-based for loyalty, with little notice and even fewer details
- OTG is making even more changes to concessions in the United terminal at Newark, and perhaps this time they’ve gone too far
Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.