It seems I did figure out how to spell Naïveté. I suppose that’s a good thing. Even better are the real topics in this week’s show, including:
- American Airlines is cutting back on commercial charter operations and the NFL is one of its targets. Six teams are looking for a new airline for the 2017 season: https://www.forbes.com/sites/tedreed/2017/04/15/american-airlines-drops-charter-flights-for-six-nfl-teams-including-dolphins-and-steelers/#3155706d4cbc
- Back in September 2015 a British Airways 777 (BA2276) caught fire leaving Las Vegas. Some of the NTSB interview notes are now public and it is either scary or spectacularly reassuring, depending on your level of confidence or ignorance of the system.
- United Airlines made the news, again, for kicking someone off a plane and using LEOs to help. No leggings this time and it was probably justified based on behavior. Still, methinks there’s going to be a lot more of this in the future and that mostly sucks for everyone: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-fiancee-kicked-united-flight-en-route-wedding-article-1.3062286
- No one flies over North Korea. That’s hardly new and is unlikely to change: https://blog.flightradar24.com/blog/a-look-at-airspace-in-north-korea-and-the-surrounding-area/
- What’s your Ideal spring Holy Week trip? With Passover, Easter and Songkran all occurring around the same time of year and plenty of destinations available to celebrate each of them where would our hosts go? Where would you go??
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.