All sorts of excitement in this week’s episode, including:
- San Francisco was almost the site of a major aviation disaster. It wasn’t, fortunately, and we still are missing some details on the incident, but it was definitely spooky.
- Delta’s stock took a hit after its quarterly earnings came up a little short.
- JetBlue is matching to its Mosaic status level and has a challenge to keep it for longer if you’re in to that sort of thing.
- American is (finally) breaking up with Qatar Airways and Etihad. A little bit.
- United might start processing bumps a few days before travel rather than at the gate.
- Tragedy struck St. Maarten’s Maho Beach when an AvGeek was killed after falling while fence surfing.
This week’s episode is sponsored by 23andme.com/DLD. Enter to win a trip now through August third.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal U.S. residents, 18 or older. Ends August third. Must complete the 23andMe Service. Visit 23andme.com/rules for free entry.
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.