More LCCs across the Pond and A321neos to Hawaii. Some airplanes cannot count and some airlines cannot get enough pilots. Plus lots more!
Stories discussed in this show:
- Why are TATL LCCs skipping Amsterdam?
- Hawaiian announced its first A321 Routes
- Air France is adding another, less expected, Atlanta route
- A350s can’t count
- Scooting to Hawaii
- St. Helena is switching to E190s now
- Horizon Air cannot grow because it cannot hire and keep enough pilots
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.