On this week’s show:
- Pittsburgh will soon let non-passengers through its TSA checkpoints to go to the Airmall or hang out with friends at the gate. Does that mean longer lines for regular passengers to?
- In the air, Qantas wants to fly nonstop between London and Sydney, a travel time of over 20 hours en route. That’s a VERY long line in the sky. How tolerable would it be, especially in coach?
- Why sell tickets with airlines that aren’t partners? A listener ask so we answer.
- Southwest took delivery of its first 737 MAX 8; service launches on 1 October 2017.
- Allegiant wants to run a hotel to help fill its flights to Florida. Brilliant or debacle?
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.