Starwood & Marriott don’t have their systems together yet, but they will eventually. Is the slow merger of the loyalty programs good news or bad news for travelers?
Also in this episode:
- Delta’s CSeries might be heading south, while the company is adding links north of the border as well.
- AA screwed up Christmas scheduling, but it mostly got fixed. Still, if you want a job in Crew Scheduling for a major airline that position is open.
- OpenSkies is gone, with Level replacing it
- Norwegian keeps finding new routes to fly
- United is shifting more high density planes into Transatlantic service, which isn’t particularly good news.
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.