The aircraft slipping off the runway in Turkey this past weekend is our lead story but there is a lot going on in this week’s show.
In Turkey, a Pegasus Airlines Boeing 737 passenger plane got stuck in mud as it skidded off the airstrip at Trabzon Airport.
All 168 people on board were evacuated safely. pic.twitter.com/ehhvvd42uX
— AJ+ (@ajplus) January 15, 2018
Among the other topics:
- Lufthansa wants the remnants of Alitalia, but not all of them.
- American Airlines is finally getting new uniforms. Eventually.
- A special An-124 delivery: De-icing at CHS
- Azores Airlines is struggling
- AA’s FAs can now issue points for service issues. And some of them seem upset about that.
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.
I’m surprised you haven’t posted anything of the plane being ‘rescued’ last week…there were some sweet cranes-hoisting-airplane reports online.
Comments are closed.