Also in this episode:
- Delta is cracking down on fake service and support animals
- Some United Airlines flight attendants are unhappy
- Alaska Airlines has some A320 family planes carrying the Alaska livery instead of Virgin America; new uniforms, too
- American Airlines has a new “Shuttle” route
- Carlsbad might really grow into an airport with lots of flights.
And probably a few other bits, too.
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.