Is Primera ready for Transatlantic prime time? Seth took a trip with the carrier this week and has a few thoughts on the product.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Berlin is getting its TATL back
- Cayman Air is coming to Denver
- Carlsbad gets service again as California Pacific finally launches (only took 7 years!)
- The 737-10 landing gear is crazy cool
- United’s efforts to avoid the China/Taiwan spat continue to come up short
- More engine woes for Pratt & Whitney
And lots, lots more!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.