Is it fair that Turkey’s president gets a new 747-8i before we do? Alas, it probably is. Questions remain around how long his government will be solvent to operate it, though.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- The gate crunch at SFO sucks for United passengers
- A new longest domestic US route as Hawaiian announces Boston service
- More lift to Miami for Europeans thanks to LOT’s new flight from Warsaw
- United has new boarding groups, but will they really make a difference?
- British Airways improved catering which is a somewhat surprising shift to being nicer to passengers
- Mexico City’s new airport is behind schedule, over budget, and at risk of seeing the project canceled; oopsie!
We also talk IATA forecasts and Hyperloop and Dubai and lots of other stuff. So solid off-topic rambling going on in here.
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.