Boeing has had a rough go lately. The Lion Air incident is revealing some interesting pilot training details and then a 757 and 747 both suffered incidents likely to result in hull losses.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Perhaps the good(??) news is that Boeing is not alone. Air Astana had a scare with an Embraer E190 last week coming out of maintenance. The crew strongly considered ditching the uncontrollable plane in the ocean before eventually landing safely.
- Ryanair had a plane impounded in Bordeaux; it eventually was returned
- A three day delay for a British Airways flight
- Should we all fly less to help combat climate change?
- Delta wants to tell ATC how to do its job better in NYC
- A flight attendant brawl results in a lawsuit a couple years later
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.