Boarding planes in the USA is generally a shitshow. Delta Air Lines hopes to change that with a revised process kicking off in January. Colors are now part of the scheme, not just zone names and numbers.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Russia plans to rename nearly 50 airports to honor various historical figures
- Delta is bringing a handful of business routes online in Boston to further challenge American Airlines and JetBlue
- Malaysia Airlines downgrades its First Class cabin
- A Norwegian 737MAX diverted into Iran which presents some logistical challenges
- United Airlines makes “historic” route announcements for San Francisco that includes some cool destinations but that was also terribly overhyped
- Disputing credit card charges following an airline bankruptcy doesn’t necessarily always work
- A cool new way to see what visa(s) you might need for travel
- New security screening equipment goes live in Denver, adding a new pose to the repertoire
And, as always, plenty of other random conversation mixed in.
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.