Honoring premium cabin mistake fares? Turns out that’s not an impossible dream. Cathay Pacific and Air New Zealand both decided to do so in recent days.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- The GE9X engine is massive
- Joon is really dead
- Iberia is desperate for a Brexit solution
- Air Asia is slowing its expansion plans
- United has a new Polaris lounge this week and two new UClub location opening this year
- The government shutdown continues to be a mess for aviation, among other segments of the economy
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.