Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
- Norwegian is slashing crew bases and a few benefits as it tries to shore up its expenses. Can the company survive?
- Avianca Brazil is fighting to keep control of 10 aircraft that lessor GECAS wants to reclaim
- United Airlines beat analyst earnings estimates for 2018 and showed a bit of sass in celebrating that accomplishment
- A guy in China made his own A320. For real.
- Marriott renamed its loyalty program to “Bonvoy” and there are questions around how well that will age.
- Air India is reportedly dropping first class service. Hardly enough to save that operation, but maybe it’ll help?
- Who is buying food for TSA and ATC employees while they’re not being paid by the US government? Seemingly everyone!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.