We’re back in Hamburg for the 2019 edition of Aircraft Interiors Expo, talking about the new and fun developments in the industry and what passengers can look forward to flying with in the coming years.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Seth was joined by frequent guest Jason to talk through the fun stuff from the show. Among the cool bits:
- A 28″ pitched seat that wasn’t particularly horrid
- A return of the lower berth modules
- Elements: A successor to the phenomenally popular Super Diamond seat from Collins Aerospace
- RAVE Ultra, now with bluetooth for everyone
- New antennae that should improve the on board wifi experience…eventually
- Lots of fun with new moving maps options
- USB charging in the ceiling
- Funky lighting with LEDs
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.