JetBlue finally confirmed the worst-kept secret in commercial aviation: The company will convert some of its aircraft to the A321LR and launch service to Europe, with London the first stop. That service will also feature a new seat for the Mint business class cabin. Lots of additional details on the service remain to be seen.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Is the 737 MAX production slowdown tied to an engine shortage?
- Why is a HiFly A380 headed to Senegal?
- A new world’s largest plane took flight over the weekend. But why??
- Can Midwest Express make a comeback? With or without cookies??
- Jet Airways continues to slide into oblivion, though it isn’t quite dead yet.
- Avianca Brasil is similarly collapsing but fewer people seem to care.
- Norwegian deferred some of its A320neo orders.
- An American Airlines A321 had a VERY scary departure from JFK.
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.