Air New Zealand will continue to expand its 787 fleet, adding the –10 starting in a few years. But the carrier chose a new engine provider in hopes of better reliability for the new planes.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- An airport manager indicted for fraud
- UK eGates open for more passengers
- The new TWA Hotel had some trouble with its food court in week one
- AA and its mechanics appear headed to war
- Delta has uniform troubles, including a lawsuit
- Airbus still insists the A380 was a successful product, likely to help protect its balance sheet
- Boeing will drop the Embraer name from its commercial aircraft joint venture, but maybe not from the planes
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.