What do you do with an extra night in Seoul? How about a quick trip to Jeju City for dinner??
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Thanks to IATA and Korean Air the show is recording in Korea this week. Seth is joined by occasional guest Jason to talk about a few different inflight products, ranging from long-haul business class on Korean to short-haul LCC operations on a 777-200. It was quite an adventure!
— Seth Miller (@WandrMe) May 30, 2019
Plus, we still had some free time in town so we also got seats in the “Exciting Zone” for a local baseball game. It was very exciting.
— Jason Rabinowitz (@AirlineFlyer) May 31, 2019
Enjoy the show!
More from the IATA AGM 2019
- Star Alliance pulls back on Diamond tier plans
- Thai Smile to join Star Alliance as connecting partner
- Korean Air plans interior overhaul, inflight connectivity service
- Investment & Innovation: KLM’s sustainability initiatives
- DLD 246: Some Good Jeju
- Air France goes all-in on RFID bag tracking
- A Hong Kong Surprise: PaxEx Update (16 August 2019)
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.