Why visit Nova Scotia? Lots and lots of reasons, it turns out. We’ve got Ed from Pizza in Motion on the show this week to chat about the many things to see and do in (and near) a small portion of the province.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
From UNESCO World Heritage Site Lunenburg to the heart of Halifax, the southern portion of Nova Scotia offers a lot of Fun experiences. Some specifics mentioned in the episode are:
- Peggy’s Cove
- The Swiss Flight 111 memorial (near Peggy’s Cove)
- Beach Pea Kitchen (Lunenburg)
- Fisherman’s Cove (near Halifax)
- Evans’ Fresh Seafood (near Halifax)
Beyond the Canadia bits, we also touch on:
- Denver’s construction project being delayed and finding a new contractor
- Norwegian cutting its smaller TATL routes thanks to the MAX being grounded
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.