Is LaGuardia really that bad of a passenger experience? And will the new version be better or worse. You might be as surprised by this part of the conversation as we were to be having it (Not in the initial notes for the show!).
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this week’s show:
- United MileagePlus points no longer expire. Ed says it doesn’t matter and might even be bad news for members. We’re less convinced.
- LATAM has a pretty solid new business class that Fozz will probably never see
- Irkut’s MC-21 has a new interior that almost none of our listeners will ever see
- Midwest Express has a trio of destinations as it continues its push to return to the skies over Milwaukee
- SAS won a court battle related to passenger compensation and striking crew, a move that cost Fozz some cash
- Connecting in Cairo is not for the faint of heart, at least not if you’re unprepared for the sit. Some great advice here based on a bad experience.
And, as always, plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.