Is there a good way to describe the 17+ hour flights that seem to be proliferating? Ultra long-haul doesn’t seem to be quite enough. So we’re brainstorming new ideas in this week’s episode.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this week’s show:
- The US government is blocking flights to most of Cuba
- Some interesting data on what are hubs and how they compare.
- United Airlines hosted a Media Day event
- Air New Zealand dumps London for Newark
- Doha Airport plans its expansion
- Boeing further delays 777x, cuts 787 rate (and Commercial Aircraft CEO fired)
- Airbus picks up a Spirit 100 frame order
And, as always, plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.