This was not on the topic list when we started the recording, but somehow we got on to the idea of shutting down LaGuardia in this week’s show. Even by our standards that may have been a tangent too far gone. But still an interesting conversation.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this week’s show:
- China’s is losing billions dumping inventory into the US market. Or maybe not. The numbers are opaque as ever.
- Norwegian might operate the SSJ to get access to trans-siberian routes
- IndioGo adds 300 more A320neo family planes to its order book
- AAdvantage members can now redeem for Premium Economy partner aAwards
- The new terminal at New Orleans opens this week and it looks swanky inside
- WestJet will fly YYC-FCO on its 787 for Summer 2020
- IAG is buying Air Europa to boost Madrid and Latin American markets
- EL AL’s 747 retirement marks the end of 40+ years with the type serving the airline
- Delta Air Lines has a new terminal open at LaGuardia
- MSP-DLH Landline bus service with Sun Country
And, as mentioned above, plenty other tangents and topics we explore. Enjoy!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.