Don’t like the service from a company? Just walk away. Turns out we’ve figured that one out pretty well here at DLD. And also that isn’t really much of the episode at all, because the story isn’t very interesting.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- The weekly Coronavirus update –
- Amtrak implementing truly inflexible fares
- The United Express E145 fleet is finally confirmed to have a streaming IFE solution on board. The news also comes with a shuffle of regional operations and Cranky Flier has the secret decoder ring we need for that.
- A sand storm closed airports in the Canary Islands over the weekend, creating quite a mess
- American Airlines and Qatar Airways are friends again. Why, and will AA really fly its own metal to Doha??
- KLM is finally getting a premium economy product on board. Eventually.
- Are bunk beds really coming to economy class on Air New Zealand? Maybe, eventually. Or maybe not. But the images of Sky Bunk have many people very excited.
- Silver Airways is growing with its new ATR fleet, but is that enough to support a return to turboprops versus smaller RJs for the industry?
And so very, very much more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.