When will it be safe to commit to big travel expenses? When will it be safe to travel? And do we really know the answer to those questions??
Lots to ponder on that topic as major Summer trips are approaching and people are asking us these very things. The answers are not great, but we have a few ideas.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this week’s show:
- Planes are flying higher and climbing faster because they’re so much lighter without the pax on board
- New Autopilot rules for 737 MAX
- Doubletree Cookie Recipe released to the public
- AA status extended w/ MMer twist
- Route exceptions and which shouldn’t come back
- Should some airlines not be bailed out??
- Back-to-front boarding on Delta
- LOT pulls out of a deal to buy Condor
And, as always, plenty more. Enjoy!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.