What does high school shop class have to do with our travel experiences? Absolutely nothing, but that’s rarely stopped us from talking about other topics, so why start now??
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Among the real topics in this episode:
- TSA Caught Hoarding N95 masks
- New Cessna SkyCourier First Flight
- Boeing has a new “Confident Travel Initiative”
- Former Garuda Indonesia CEO jailed for eight years for bribery
- History of PSSen and is NDC really making a difference? Plus we talked about some of this stuff on a prior episode
- New United staffing levels
- First UAE-Israel Commercial flight
- InfiniteFlight Getting STARS and SIDS
- Thai Airways will, once again, survive
- UA regional jets may have fewer seats come October
- AA/QR Codeshare (re)launching
- Airbus A220 Final Assembly Line now live in Alabama
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.