What happens when people take to Twitter seeking justice and then transition that into real-life doxxing? And what about when it is a case of mistaken identity? A couple recent incidents in the travel space remind us that this is stupid and bad in many ways.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- We revisit a couple topics from recent weeks with updates, including a confession from Stephan about Chees & Pickle sandwiches
- More scissor hubs
- LaGuardia has a new head house for passengers and it is pretty. And Fozz hates the idea.
- The Mitsubishi MRJ/SpaceJet took another huge hit
- Another Chinese airline committed to buying a bunch of COMAC airplanes
- Planes are too light and it is causing issues for pilots
- What would yo udo with a $3000 travel credit from Frontier? One of our listeners asks and we try to answer.
- US Orders Marriott to wind down hotel ops in Cuba
This week’s episode also features extra content exclusively for our Patreon supporters, talking about China-US flights and how that relationship evolved in recent weeks.
And, as always, lots more.
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.